Builds business through broker channels by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells Paylogix services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information through Salesforce.
- Maintains contact throughout and tracks long sales cycle.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Motivation for helping others find the right solutions.
- Able to work remotely and independently.
- Comfortable with Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and Go To Meeting.
- Willingness to learn.
Icing On The Cake:
- Knowledge and Experience in the Insurance Industry.