While voluntary payroll deduction continues to be one of the most convenient methods for employees to pay their portion for contributory benefits, it is not always an option. Sometimes, the employer’s payroll system cannot support another payroll slot for the new benefit. When benefits are offered though an association or membership group the access to payroll may be limited to one slot.
Fortunately, Paylogix provides several additional billing options, allowing you to expand benefit offerings regardless of the payroll situation. Any of these payroll alternatives allow brokers to:
After you are done making adjustments to your statement, Click finalize to pay your bill. You can pay through our fast and secure portal by EFT. Payments will be applied quickly and efficiently.
We support the following payment methods to make it easy for your clients to pay their premiums:
• Payroll deduction
• ACH Bank Draft
• Back-up Funding
• Direct Deposit
1. Log on to the client portal.
2. Go to the “File Utilities” tab.
3. Then the “Custom Imports” drop-down.
4. Select file to upload, Excel or fixed-width text file.
5. If file contains header or footer, check off the relevant box(es).
6. Click upload button.
7. If the file is incorrect, the system will display any errors. These must be corrected before uploading again (refer to Format Error section).
8. When the file is correctly uploaded, an e-mail confirmation is automatically sent to the user.
Under the “File Utilities” tab, click on file exchange.
1. Go to the “File Utilities” tab.
2. Click on “Export Data.”
3. Choose the file format for the export. Options are comma delimited, fixed width, and tab delimited.
4. Select the fields to include in the export.
5. Create a file name and click the submit button.
1. Go to the “data” tab and click on “products.”
2. Select the product that you would like for a report of participants and click on the subscriptions button.
3. The next screen will display all the participants for this product.
4. In the upper right corner there is a document export button. Click on it and save the list to your computer.
1. Click on the statements tab on the navigationbar or on your dashboard.
2. Click edit next to the statement you'd like toedit and finalize.
3. Click on the participant's name to show individualizedinformation and add any adjustments. Click edit to submit any adjustments.
4. Include the reason for adjustment with theappropriate reason code: Cancelled, No Payment, Payment Short, Extra Payment,Leave, Terminated, Other.
5. Click submit to process changes.
1. Under the data tab click on ”participants.”
2. You can search by name or browse alphabetically.
3. Select an individual participant to view theirspecific information.
The system will do up-front check to validate:
- Requiredfields are populated in the file
- Fields arepopulated with valid values
- Fields arepopulated with valid formatting
If errors are indicating line 1 having many errors, please go back to step 3 and ensure that the header/footer boxes are correct compared to the file being uploaded.
Users can refer to the File Layouts to view requirements for successful file upload.
An automated e-mail will notify user if errors were encountered during processing.
If an error report is generated:
- File was uploaded successfully
BUT there were one or few records in the file that were not updated/created.
The report will list all errored out records.
**Records that do not appear on list were processed successfully**
Error file will be sent through FTP and can be found on theclient’s associated FTP folder.
Billing information for open, unpaid and closed bills isfound under the statements tab.