The Broker Relationship Manager works closely with the Paylogix Sales, Implementation, and Technology Teams to manage relationships with Brokers in support of their respective client accounts. The Broker Relationship Manager will be the connection between our internal departments and the brokers that are served. This is a work from home position, with travel ranging from 20-50%. The need for an independent self-motivated individual that has leadership capabilities to develop positive business relationships is a must.
- Build, strengthen, and maintain relationships with our crucial Brokers and critical personnel within the designated Brokerage companies.
- Address, escalate and resolve areas of concern raised by Brokers. Be the advocate solving their issues in a timely manner. This may include contact with the client to alleviate issues or concern.
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
- Utilize Salesforce as a communication tool within Paylogix. Logging communications as they occur with Brokers, their Organizations, and Opportunities.
- Achieve Broker relationship targets in conjunction with Key Performance indicators as set by the Director of Sales. Directly related to managing Broker expectations on an enterprise and per account level.
- Efficiently organize regularly scheduled contact with assigned and future Broker Accounts. Utilizing and organizing Web-demos to educate the clients via site visit or web meeting.
- Contributes information to sales strategies by evaluating current service results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive services; analyzing and relaying broker reactions.
- Educate Brokers on the innovative technology Paylogix offers and directing leads to the Sales Team. Follow up working closely with Account Specialists and Implementation Team.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Motivation for helping others find the right solutions.
- Able to work remotely and independently.
- Comfortable with Salesforce, Microsoft Office, and Go To Meeting.
- Willingness to learn.
Icing On The Cake:
- Knowledge and Experience in the Insurance Industry.
- Previous experience with voluntary benefits.
- Previous experience with insurance TPA.