We Know Billing.
In fact, we created the industry standard when it comes to the billing of payroll deducted benefits. When efficiency, seamless user experience and to-the-penny accuracy matter most (and when do they not?), Paylogix has the solution.
Consolidated Billing® and Common Remitter® Services
The industry standard in billing and premium payment. Multiple products from multiple benefit providers are invoiced and paid in one online bill.
- Supports any billing frequency
- Multiple billing payment methods (payroll deduction, individual bank draft, debit card or credit card, and direct/split direct deposit)
- No cost* to broker, employer, or employee through the Paylogix Co-Op Funding Program
- Paylogix collects premiums/contributions on behalf of employers, associations, and unions
- Electronic billing, reconciliation, and payment
- Simplified payroll deduction with Single Slot Administration for organizations with limited payroll deductions slots
- Paylogix disburses premium received to the benefit provider reconciled to the penny, along with detailed disbursement data
- Authorized users can view transactions history 24/7
*Benefit Provider approval for Paylogix Co-Op Funding required
Paylogix reconciles payments to the penny.
- We provide efficient and accurate reconciliation for online payments or electronic file exchange
- Reconciled to the penny each billing period, reflecting changes and adjustments to billed premium, based on each employer’s requirements
- Transaction records are maintained for the participant, policy, and payment history
Single Slot Administration
Single deduction from an employee paycheck of premiums and contributions for multiple benefits. Paylogix reconciles and pays the multiple benefit providers.
- Eliminates the need to configure new payroll slots
- Security is enhanced because of minimal employee data exchanged each pay period
- Public sector employers and unions can benefit by consolidating many benefit products/programs from several benefit carriers under a single payroll deduction code
Custom solutions for employees that have missed payroll deductions so they may pay what they owe.
- Communication is key. Employees receive timely email and text message notifications to let them know what they owe and how to easily pay
- Custom branded online pay portal is made available to allow employees the ability to make up missed payments
- Multiple payment options (ACH bank draft, credit, or debit cards)
- Employee maintains coverage and average life of a policy is increased
Transparent process which extends the life of the benefit policy when the employee is no longer part of the organization. Policy holders retain coverage and benefit providers capture more revenue.
- Allows former employee to retain benefits
- Provides greater policy/certificate persistency for the carrier/provider
- Conservation portal directs employee to ACH, bank draft, or credit/debit card payment options