Executive Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 2-5 Years experience in administrative or executive assistant role.
- Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Able to work remotely if necessary.
- Self starter who can work independently.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office product suite.